Terms and conditions
Deposit and balance:
- Deposit: The customer must pay 30% of the total amount after booking
- The deposit is considered as a deductible on the rental price.
- The balance must be paid 45 days before your arrival at the premises,. In the absence of payment, the booking will be canceled and we make alternative arrangement for the villa as we see fit.
- Ifcancellation takes place 48 hours after booking, the first night is due.
- For late bookings (less than 45 days), the customer must pay the full amount.
- Once your stay has started, the full amount is due. No refund is possible during the stay
- Accepted methods of payment: Check, transfer, Paypal, CB, AMEX.
Refundable security deposit :
- A 500€ damage deposit is required on your arrival. This deposit will be fully refunded at check-out, as long as there is no damage to the house and the property or at the latest within 10 days if there are disputes
- If the amount of damages exceeds the amount of the deposit, the tenant agrees to settle the damage after the exit inventory. The owner agrees to justify the amount necessary to restore the accommodation. In the event of non-friendly settlement, the district court of the location of the rental is competent.
- The security deposit should not be considered by the tenant as a participation in the payment of the rent.
- The handing over of the keys will only be possible after the deposit has been made, no exemption will be granted.
Check in – check out The check in rental starts from
- Low season : check in from 16:00 – check out before 11:00 AM (from 15th september to 15th june)
- High season : check in from 17:00 – check out before 10:00AM (from 16th june to 14th september)
- The house should be left cleaned at your check out.
- BBQ should be cleaned if it is used during your stay, otherwise a 10 € fee will be deducted from your deposit.
- Dishes cleaned and tidied away in the cupboards
- The rubbish bins emptied
- The furniture returned to its place if you moved it during your stay.
- In case the house is left in an unacceptable state, a cleaning fee of 100 euros will be deducted from the deposit.
- An inventory will be established contradictory on the arrival and exit of the customer
Children and beds:
- Children of all ages are welcome
- To see the prices and appropriate information for the size of your group, please add to your search the number and ages of the children in your group
- The number of persons stated in the contract should not be exceeded, including any babies. Any additional persons on your arrival will be refused.
- Baby cots, high chair on request upon reservation, subject to availability
- No additional beds will be permitted.
Age restriction :
Customers must be at least 18 years old to be able to register.
Pets are not allowed.
Terms and conditions :
Main obligations of the tenant
The tenant is required to:
- The tenant must behave as a good father and ensure the proper maintenance of the accommodation, excluding the exercise of any trade, profession, industry or gathering, the tenant acknowledging that this rental is only granted to him as temporary accommodation and leisure, a major condition without which this rental would not have been granted
- 2- Do nothing that, by its doing or because of its family or relationships, could harm the tranquility of the neighborhood.
- 3- Occupy the premises personally and in no case be able to sublet, even free of charge, or assign its rights to this rental, without the owner’s written agreement.
- 4- Under no circumstances can you store furniture, except for linen and small items.
- 5- We kindly ask you not to rearrange the furniture. This can cause unnecessary damage and can also result in wear and tear to the furniture and floors.
- 6- Do not introduce any animal (dogs, cats, etc.) into the rented property or the surrounding land without the prior authorization of the owner.
- 7- The tenant cannot oppose the visit of the premises, when the owner or his representative so requests.
- 8- Allow work during the rental, in the rented places, the works whose manifest urgency does not allow their postponement.
- 9- Maintain the rented premises and make them in good condition of cleanliness and rental repairs at the end of the stay.
- 10- Immediately inform the owner or his representative of any claim and damage occurring in the leased premises, even if no apparent damage results.
- 11- To answer for damages and losses which arrive by its own fact or by the fact of his family, friends…., during the enjoyment of the house, unless it proves that they took place without its fault or that of the people above -designated
- 12- This contract is established for a maximum capacity of people indicated in the description. If the number of persons exceeds the capacity, the owner may, regarding the case may be
- either refuse additional customers. (Any modification or cancellation of the contract will then be considered on the initiative of the customer)
- Either offer the tenant a friendly agreement taking into account the additional charges imposed by the change in occupancy.
- 13- The tenant agrees not to bring additional people without the authorization of the lessor. No additional person not designated in the contract will be admitted to the property and the house.
- 14- The facilities in the area are exclusively reserved for Belvillas customers.